Monday, June 2, 2008

Bible School Time again....

It is finally here....VBS time at our church. My husband and I are in charge of it this year. (actually more my dh but I like to take some credit) We are doing the "Good News Games". It is based on the Olympic theme. I am so excited. It is always so fun to be around church folks every night.

Homeschool has ended for the summer, but we will still do some fun things.

Liberty goes for her 2 month shots tomorrow. She is three months, but we put off her shots for one month. I've decided to use the vaccination schedule in Dr. Sears's book, "The Vaccine Book". I ordered it off of Amazon.com.

My family has a great opportunity this summer to minister my in-laws for a few weeks. Please pray that we (I) can always be mindful of ways to minister to them everyday. Not just when I have a good day.

More updates tomorrow.

No comments: