Monday, July 23, 2007

Updates

Hey Guys! I thought I would post some updates on the family. DH has been off for vacation, so I couldn't get to the computer much. My pregnancy is going great. I am a little nauseous, and I have lots of headaches! I have my first dr's appointment on Thursday. We will then get an official due date and could possibly hear the heartbeat!

Officially started new school year today. We needed to start early, because the baby is tentatively due in March. It was a little rough going today with school, but we are on a new schedule and both boys are now homeschooling! Pray for me!!!

We purchased new bunk beds for the boys last week. They are supposed to arrive this evening, and I can hardly wait! They are growing up so fast!

Well better go! Will write more after dr's appointment!

Miranda

No comments: