Monday, December 1, 2008

The 5:16 Club......

One of my new favorite hobbies in reading people's blogs. I love it! There are so many wonderful biblical women doing what God has put in their hearts! I found a new favorite "Like A Warm Cup of Coffee". I have joined her 5:16 a.m. club. In this club you get up at 5:16 a.m. and have your devotion time with God. I love the concept, accountability, and the warm cup of coffee in the mornings. Today was my first morning. I know that this will be a life-changing (in a spiritual way) thing and I am so excited! Check out the blog, and join me in the mornings! It is easier to do when you know someone else is doing it too!

Congratulations to my friend Beth who is pregnant with her first child! After 8 years of trying, God has answer her prayers! It makes me realize God never forgets, and loves us sooooo much!

3 comments:

Hope said...

It's my first week in the club too! I'm looking forward to my time with Him and the accountability of bloggy-friends as well! May you have a wonderful week of mornings with Him!

Gayle said...

Welcome to the club! I just finished my first week and have been so blessed. I love the blogs and the encouragement... you will too! =) Have a great day.

Rachel Smith said...

Just wanted to stop in and say Hello! We are back. I missed you and your blog!