Saturday, December 20, 2008

Chris graduates from West Virginia deputy sheriffs academy.....





Yesterday was a great day in our family, my brother Christopher graduated from the WV deputy sheriffs academy. We are so proud of him! We all went to the graduation ceremony then went back to the academy to watch them march formation and had refreshments. It was a great ceremony. The boys loved every minute of it. We all then went back to my parents house for lunch. Later that evening we all attented the christmas play at Chris and Heather's church. It was hilarious. My kids loved it! Jacob couldn't stop talking about it when we got home. Thank you Lord for the blessings of family and friends!

Today is a busy day of shopping getting ready for Christmas. My best friend Samantha and I have been reminding each other when we get stressed this year, that next Christmas may be different than this Christmas, we need to really slow down and enjoy this year. My kids will be year older, our country could be different, and our families could be different. Please take time to enjoy and cherish this next week and make some memories!

1 comment:

kirtipathak said...

I Get the inspiration to go ahead. Just wanted to mention keep up the great job! Kirti Pathak