Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's Snowing....

It is snowing this Sunday morning. Just barely, but it is the first sign of snow in western West Virginia. I stayed home from church with Caleb and Liberty. He started throwing up last night. It always puts a wrench in things when one of the kids are sick on Sundays. I am the piano player, and Peter teaches the adult Sunday School class. It is always a toss-up between music that morning or a teacher. I am staying home this morning, and Peter will stay home tonight.

I have really enjoyed reading everyones blogs lately. Sometimes I get on the computer just to read blogs, and not post, which I know I should post more. It takes time to post....

School is starting to get into the holiday mode. For us that means, we don't get to have school everyday. The need to run errands is almost an every other day thing. It will get worse as the Christmas nears. This is the reason we do school work year round. If I had to fit a school year in the time that regular school go, I would be in trouble!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I decided years ago that we wouldn't do regular school in Decenber....there's so many other fun things to do, like making home made gifts and wrapping paper, practicing songs and lines for plays etc!
I hope during this season that you'll join my Traditions of Christmas meme, and and tell us about your plans!