Monday, November 3, 2008

Simple Women's Daybook



Outside my window... The evening sunlight is shining on fall trees acrossed the street. It is still warm outside.

I am thinking...I am glad the day is almost over.


From the learning rooms.... We are learning about birds in the Bible, the state of Delaware, and thinking about making some Christmas presents

I am thankful for...my great life, but yet fearful our way of life is in jeopardy.

From the Kitchen.... Dinner is cooking...a new recipe called Yummsetti.

I am wearing....a long brown skirt, a t-shirt, and my skeechers

I am hoping...everyone like the new recipe. Sometimes is goes good and sometimes it doesn't....

I am reading...KJV Bible and various other things

I am hearing...Peter and Jacob play with Liberty

Around the houseComfy Chaos. This is my new term for my home. (It makes me feel better!)

One of my favorite things.... Visiting with my brothers

A few plans this week Wed.- mid-week service.

Here is a picture....of what I am sharing...Liberty sleeping in Grandma's bed

1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

Yumsetti? Sounds interesting. What is it? Did it go over well?