Monday, November 17, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my window... Outside it is dark, snowy and cold. I'm glad we are in the middle of global warming....it's snowing before Thanksgiving!

From the Learning Rooms... state studies, birds, math, and Thanksgiving

From the Kitchen... Hamburger Helper Chili Macaroni

I am wearing...Long denim skirt and black t-shirt

I am hoping...Caleb sleeps all through the night tonight

I am readingKJV Bible

I am creating... Christmas goodies to freeze for Christmas

I am hearing...The movie "Bedknobs and Broomsticks, and Liberty pulling out books from a bookshelf

One of my favorite things Chocolate covered oreos that come out near Thanksgiving!

A few plans for rest of week mid-week service, Lunch out with a friend and her kids on Friday, Family time on Saturday

More women's daybooks are found Here

Here is a picture of what I am sharing.... Playing in the snow last winter

No comments: