Friday, June 15, 2007

Hey!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile....We are ending our Vacation Bible School at our church. My husband and I are the directors. We've had about 65 people in all everynight. The funniest thing for the kids is the penny march. The kids bring in their change and have a contest between the boys and the girls. My DH and JK is up for the boys and me and LV is up for the girls. Shhhhhh......The girls lost.....Don't tell anyone.....it's a secret! So, tonight I will be receiving a vanilla pudding pie in the face. I am going to take my camera, and I will post some pics tomorrow! To my secret sister....Thanks for the comments! I am so excited about this session! Talk to you all later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Can't wait to see the pie-in-the-face pics! Have a great weekend!

Your {Secret Sister}