Monday, June 4, 2007

We're back from vacation! It was so nice to get away for a week, but it takes some time to get back into the groove of things. We will start our final paces tomorrow! I can't wait to get started!

Some thoughts about my blog:

I reread all my post, and they really sounded like I was borderline sucidial! It really isn't the case! I guess I only blog when I have something on my mind that needs out. I will try to write about happier things from now on!

This blog is a place for my thoughts. It is a place for me to put my own personal thoughts out there. Sometimes it is very hard for me to do in real life. Some things I write may rub people the wrong way, but such is life!

Sometimes my entries may be personal. The question is how far do you go with blogging? Do you treat your blog as a diary? Thoughts to ponder........

Please leave me a comment!!!!!!

No comments: