Friday, September 26, 2008

Homeschool happenings......

We are about to finish week 8 in homeschooling. So far it has been going pretty good. I've had to switch the boys into either a grade below or a grade higher on some things, but I finally feel everyone is where they need to be. Here is an example of what we have learned so far.

Bible - Jesus is the light of the world, Jesus is the bread of life, and Jesus is the Rock

Spelling - Jacob has taken 5 spelling tests,

Phonics and English - Jacob is moving along in BJU phonics, Caleb will start next week because I need to adjust him into BJU k-5 phonics.

Handwriting -

US History - Vikings to Benjamin Franklin

Math - Jacob Lesson 17 (saxon2) Caleb- Lesson 15 (saxon1)

Plus other miscellaneous stuff....

I did take some pictures as we went along I will try to post them within the next couple of days.

No comments: