I have been tagged twice and am just now getting around to it, so I will post 12 random things about myself. I was tagged by Rachel and Patti.
Here are the rules...
1-post the rules
2-write 6 random things about yourself
3-tag 6 people at the end
4-taggers start with rule #1
1. I hate bananas! I like banana flavored things, but to eat a banana would be totally gross. I guess it is a texture thing.
2. I am our church's piano player. I have had that position for 9 years. I did take a break for about 6 months when I was pregnant with Liberty, but am now back to tickling the ivories.
3. Both my brothers are leaving for Iraq in December. Christopher and Benjamin will leave for Iraq at the same time, but will not be in the same area. Please pray for their safety and our family.
4. Both my boys weighed the exact same weight at birth. 7 lb. 11 oz. I often wondered how often that happenes. We were going for a third, and thought Liberty would be around the same weight, but she was 9 lbs. 5 oz. I was totally shocked! I thought girls were smaller.
5. My husband plays the accordian. (no joke)
6. I have a phobia about seeing people I know at the store. Sometimes I will avoid them altogether (i know, weird)
7. I hate change. I do not deal well with change. I don't know if it the perfectionist in me, but it take me awhile to adjust.
8. Dr. Pepper is always me drink of choice.
9. I LOVE to cook!!!
10. My front tooth actually broke off in someone elses head and they had to get it removed at the hospital.
11. I attended public school for 11 years.
12. I hope to homeschool my children till college.
I don't think I know 6 people to tag.....I am going to tag my imaginary blog friends
1. Minnie Mouse
2. Daisy Duck
6. Bessie (off of the Mighty B) (I think that cartoon is hilarious!)
1 year ago