Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

<

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW....dreary, rainy, and cold. There is a chance of snow flurries today.

I AM THINKING...how wonderful a warm cozy house is!

FROM THE LEARNING ROOMS.....Bible, Phonics, Spelling, George Washington, doubles facts, and fractions. I cannot forget the phrase I hear everyday. "Do we have to do school today?"

FROM THE KITCHEN...Cinnamon toast for breakfast....i am going to make pumpkin bread today

I AM WEARING...my robe

I AM HOPING... to get moping, and the bathroom cleaned today

I AM READING....KJV Bible (the law), "Cheaper By the Dozen",

I AM CREATING.... more room in my house

AROUND THE HOUSE...scenes of autumn, and coughing from various family members

SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS....my wonderful coffee in the morning, my friends, falling fall leaves

SOME PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK....wed- mid-week service, thurs. - Billy Bob's with friends ( we don't celebrate Halloween, so we always take the kids to a place like Chuck E Cheese to play during trick or treat time.) Fri.- going to mom and dad's

A PICTURE TO SHOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN SHARING.... This is a picture of the canoes we made when studying the French pioneers a couple of weeks ago.

3 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

Sounds like you are having the same weather as we are. It makes me want to stay in and just curl up with a blanket and something warm to drink (not coffee though, I am too young for that! Really, I don't like it.) No staying in either. We have a busy day!

Louise | Italy said...

Oh, I'm so glad I came upon you (via Next Blog). The music (Lord of All Hopefulness) just filled my heart and made my eyes run over. You don't know it but you just reached out and touched me. Thank-you.

Louise | Italy said...

PS Can you tell me who the singer is?