Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my window....It is a beautiful fall day, and the tomatoes are ripening.

I am thinking ... Everybody wants to talk to me at the same time.

From the learning rooms...It is quiet. All the students had a doctor's appointment today so school was canceled.

I am thankful for...Re-kindled friendships and great pediatricians

From the kitchen...Hot Dogs and Mac and cheese for dinner

I am wearing ... A long denim a-line skirt, and a black shirt

I am hoping...Everybody fares well from shots!

I am reading... KJV Bible, "Washington's Lady" by Nancy Moser, "Way of the Master" by Ray Comfort

I am creating..a stitchery for my kitchen

I am hearing.. Jacob and Liberty play beside me, and sounds of traffic outside my window.

Around the house...Dishes need done, and Laundry is piled up anxiously awaiting my attention

On of my favorite things...DR. PEPPER!

A few plans for the rest of the week....tonight-birthday party, wed.- church, fri. - cookout with family.

Sorry this is not on Monday. It will be on Monday from now on! I Promise!

2 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

Hey! I didn't realize Dr. Pepper was your favorite. It is my all time always the first choice favorite drink.

DebD said...

Mac & Cheese!! Yum, yum.

I enjoyed "meeting" you through your Daybook. God bless.